Front Desk, After School Program
School: St. Benedict's Episcopal School
Available Position: Non-teaching Staff
St. Benedict’s Episcopal School, located in Smyrna, GA, seeks a customer service-oriented individual who will run our front desk for our after school program. This individual will interact and greet our parents during check out and interact with our students during check in. They will be the first face parents see. Must be organized, friendly, able to multi-task at times, efficient, provide excellent customer service at all times especially during a difficult situation, ensure security is maintained with all children being accounted for and checked in/out properly, and love working around and with children. Must not be timid about enforcing rules such as charges for late pick-up or requiring ID, but in the most professional way. Will be working within a software program for check-in and check-out as well as reconciling attendance. . St. Benedict’s is a loving, welcoming environment where the staff enjoy their jobs and each other.
Hours are 2:30 – 6:00 or 6:30, Monday – Friday. $12.50 hourly, part-time, non-exempt position.
Please send resume to below email address. WHEN APPLYING PLEASE PUT JOB TITLE IN SUBJECT LINE.
• Minimum of High school degree
• Customer service focused and driven
• Friendly and outgoing
• Attention to detail and organized
• Communicating effectively and respectfully both orally and in writing.
• Prior experience working with or around children, preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel
• Ability to learn after school software programs
• Be able to hold information confidential when necessary
• Be reliable and dependable
• Remain professional at all times
Contact name: Polly Wallace
Contact email address: email@example.com