School: The Howard School
Available Position: Non-teaching Staff
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities:
* Assist the Facilities Manager in all aspects of project implementation as needed
* Support the Facilities Manager with external contacts as needed
* Manage the security access-control database in conjunction with the Security Contractor
* Set up, maintain, and organize department's central files, information, filing, and messages
* Assist facilities staff in locating parts, supplies, and materials
* Provide administrative support to the Facilities Manager
* On call 24/7 for emergency response as dictated by the facilities schedule
* Respond to calls for assistance as directed by administrative office staff
* Day porter duties
a. Light housekeeping
b. Unlock all common area doors and gates
c. Maintain common area trash receptacles
d. Maintain all exterior trash receptacles
e. Assist with lunch room clean up as needed
f. Set-up tables, chairs, and stage as needed
g. Sweep and blow down exterior sidewalks and playground areas
1. High School Diploma and 2 years of facilities management experience
2. Demonstrated ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally, and in written form with internal and external customers
3. Proficient in computer applications using Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, etc.
4. Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
5. Responsibility for follow-up on actions based on various team projects.
6. Build strong internal and external relationships using effective verbal and written communication skills.
7. Must be a provider of excellent customer service
8. Ability to bends, stoops, and crouches on a regular basis
9. Ability to safely lift 75 lbs. when necessary
Contact name: Claudia Ramos
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org