Media Production and Robotics Assistant (Part-time)
School: Athens Academy
Available Position: Non-teaching Staff
Athens Academy Media Production and Robotics Assistant (Part-Time)
The School: Athens Academy is a co-educational, non-sectarian, independent college preparatory day school of approximately 900 students in grades K3-12 that offers a traditional liberal arts curriculum and innovative approaches to teaching and learning. The school’s mission is to seek “excellence with honor in the educational and personal experience of each student.” Situated on a picturesque campus of 152 acres, Athens Academy admits students from diverse social, economic, religious, and racial backgrounds--all of whom benefit from a challenging academic program, a vibrant arts program, competitive athletics, and a variety of service opportunities. Athens Academy faculty and staff members are dedicated professionals who are not only experts in their respective fields of study, but are also sensitive to the gifts and challenges of individual students.
The Position: Athens Academy seeks a highly organized, resourceful, and capable robotics and video production assistant with a positive attitude for a part-time position beginning immediately. The position will be responsible for supporting day-to-day video efforts throughout the school. Competitive candidates will demonstrate strong communication skills, technological competence and a sincere interest in working closely with all members of the school community to support the mission of Athens Academy.
The Media Production and Robotics Assistant must be:
• genuinely interested in working with students of all ages.
• an effective communicator and collaborator.
• proficient with Microsoft Office and Google for Education.
• proficient with Non-Linear-Editing (NLE); digital graphical and streaming application; and Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
• experienced in networking and troubleshooting webcast issues.
• knowledgeable about audio equipment (microphones and mixers).
• available to work flexible hours, frequently in the evenings, especially on Friday nights.
The school will accept materials from interested candidates until the position is filled.
A completed packet will include the following components:
• Cover letter expressing interest in Athens Academy and this position
• Resume or curriculum vitae
• Names of three references and contact information
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their materials to:
Media Production and Robotics Coordinator
1281 Spartan Lane
Athens, GA 30606
Thank you for your interest in Athens Academy.
Athens Academy is an equal opportunity employer and educational institution. In hiring, the school will select the best-qualified applicant without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Contact name: Mike Callinan
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org