School: Mill Springs Academy
Available Position: Non-teaching Staff
Mill Springs Academy invites applications for a full-time receptionist starting immediately. The receptionist is the face of the school and very customer focused. This position will receive guests by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately, as well as checking in all campus visitors. A professional voice, listening skills, and good verbal communication will all be necessary. Additional office duties may be required.
Professional Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Telephone Skills
• Verbal Communication
• Customer Focus
• Informing Others
• Handles Pressure
• Supply Management
• Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred
• Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
• Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
• Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
• Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
• Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions,
irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Please forward cover letters and resumes to Patsy Beckwith, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com.
It is the policy of Mill Springs Academy to conduct business and provide equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Contact name: Patsy Beckwith
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org