School: Mill Springs Academy
Available Position: Teacher
Mill Springs Academy invites applications for short-term substitute teachers for the 2019-2020 school year. This is a position to assist teachers in their absence.
Qualified substitute teacher candidates will have:
• High School degree (preferably a college degree)
• Experience in special education is preferred but not required
• Experience teaching students with learning disabilities and an understanding of different learning styles and skill levels
• Highly creative, flexible, and innovative teaching style that engages all types of learners
• Must be a team player and able to build positive working relationships with colleagues
• Superior communication skills (both written and oral)
Mill Springs Academy is a non-profit private school that provides a college preparatory education to non-traditional learners in grades 1 – 12. Located on 85 acres in Alpharetta, GA, the school offers a variety of additional opportunities for its teachers through coaching, summer school, and summer camp. Teachers are encouraged to bring their passions and incorporate them into our learning environment.
Please forward a cover letter and resume to Director of Human Resources, Patsy Beckwith at email@example.com.
Contact name: Patsy Beckwith
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org