School: The Howard School
Available Position: Non-teaching Staff
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with Instructional Technology Coordinator and Network Administrator for day to day operations
• Managing multiple tickets from Freshdesk at one time
o Troubleshooting technical issues
- Diagnosing and repairing faults
o Speaking to students/faculty/staff to quickly get to the root of their problem.
o Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
• Resolving network issues.
• Installing and configuring hardware and software.
• Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
• Support school events with technology set up (i.e., microphones, projectors, etc.)
• Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
• Testing and evaluating new technologies.
• Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment.
• Identifying hardware and software solutions.
• Maintain and respect confidentiality of student and school personnel information.
• Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience
• Certification in Google Apps for Education and/or Business and Microsoft is advantageous.
• Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
• Proficiency in Windows/Mac OS.
• Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
• Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good written and verbal communication.
Contact name: Claudia Ramos
Contact email address: email@example.com