Upper School Administrative Assistant
School: Athens Academy
Available Position: Non-teaching Staff
Athens Academy Upper School Administrative Assistant
The School: Athens Academy is a co-educational, non-sectarian, independent college preparatory day school of approximately 950 students in grades K3-12 that offers a traditional liberal arts curriculum and innovative approaches to teaching and learning. The school’s mission is to seek “excellence with honor in the educational and personal experience of each student.” Situated on a picturesque campus of 152 acres, Athens Academy admits students from diverse social, economic, religious, and racial backgrounds--all of whom benefit from a challenging academic program, a vibrant arts program, competitive athletics, and a variety of service opportunities. Athens Academy faculty and staff members are dedicated professionals who are not only experts in their respective fields of study, but are also sensitive to the gifts and challenges of individual students.
The Position: Athens Academy seeks a highly organized, versatile, enthusiastic and professional administrative
assistant with a positive attitude. The position will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operation of the Upper School. Competitive candidates will demonstrate superior communication skills, technological competence and a sincere interest in working closely with all members of the school community to support the mission of Athens Academy.
The Administrative Assistant will:
• Serve as the Assistant to the Upper School Director.
• Provide excellent customer service to the school community.
• Greet visitors and answer phone calls in a positive and professional manner.
• Work closely with the Upper School Faculty; maintain attendance records and secure substitutes as needed.
• Maintain the Faculty/Staff Google Calendar as well as the Daily Schedule Calendar on SpartanNet.
• Responsible for office administrative duties as assigned by the Upper School Director consistent with the mission of the school.
The school will accept materials from interested candidates until the position is filled.
A completed packet will include the following components:
• Cover letter expressing interest in Athens Academy and this position
• Resume or curriculum vitae
• Names of three references and contact information
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their materials to:
1281 Spartan Lane firstname.lastname@example.org
Athens, GA 30606 706-549-9225
Thank you for your interest in Athens Academy.
Athens Academy is an equal opportunity employer and educational institution. In hiring, the school will select the best-qualified applicant without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Contact name: Robbie Link
Contact email address: email@example.com