Notre Dame Academy
Physical Education Teacher K-12/Coach
Notre Dame Academy is a Marist Catholic and International Baccalaureate World School serving students in grade pre-k through high school and located in Duluth, Georgia.
The role of the Physical Education Teacher is to teach, design and implement a program for instruction, and assess achievement for all grades and abilities. Reports to the Athletic Director. This is a full-time 10 month position, beginning August, 2018.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Instruction-Establish methods of instruction, develop and execute unit lessons, create interdisciplinary lessons, meet needs of individual learners of various physical abilities
- Planning-Incorporate curriculum standards into well-planned and successfully executed unit lessons
- Assess Achievement- Communicate expectations, utilize various assessment techniques, monitor progress
- Maintain Communication with parents and instructional team members
- Professional Development- Participate in professional development, in-service meetings and professional growth opportunities
- Ability to coach various lower, middle and upper school sports and develop programs
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experienced Teacher
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience as Head Coach Varsity Girls Basketball and experience coaching Volleyball preferred
To Apply: Submit cover letter, resume and references to Debi Doverspike, Human Resources Manager: email@example.com. 5/25/2018